REFERENCE: Bar Manager
The Paris Society Group is a fast-growing and leading group in theHospitalily Hospitality Group. With some thirty emblematic locations and refined tables, the Group offers a very high quality customer service within establishments recognised as being unique.
The bar manager participates in the coordination of the barmen and barmaids. He/she is in charge of developing a cocktail menu, imagining new creations, building customer loyalty and supervising his/her team of barmen. In permanent contact with the clientele, he/she contributes to the creation of an atmosphere adapted to his/her workplace.
- Manage a team of bartenders and distribute the work to their team members (manage the schedule, training, distribution of daily tasks);
- Assist in cleaning the bar, room and tables before opening to the public;
- Provide service in the dining room or at the counter;
- Advising customers ;
- Prepare drinks and cocktails;
- Manage procurement and stocks;
- Ensure invoicing and collection.
Its main qualities :
- Team management, excellent leadership
- Experience of services with high volume, demanding and international clients
- Associated interpersonal skills and initiative
- Rigour and reactivity
- Excellent presentation and service skills.
- Dynamism, motivation, organisation.
- Perfect command of English and, if possible, another foreign language.
Type of employment: Permanent contract.
Remuneration According to profile.
Join our young, energetic and, above all, passionate team in the restaurant business.
Position based in Paris.